Friday, November 4, 2011

Poltergeist with Hunger Pangs? -- 11/04/11

As expected, the stakeout of Preston Road proved a bust. I'm sure self-styled “ghost hunters” can provide any number of reasons for why I was not fortunate enough to spot the spirit of Preston Road, but none that would satisfy this skeptic. I did find something of possible relevance shortly after dawn—the dress pictured to the right. Am I being pranked? Or is this “ghost” an exhibitionist?

I've had some time to ask around and it seems Aunt Abigail has not checked in with her usual contacts since the date of her third, and final, letter. Perhaps she's just become absorbed in her case, but I can't shake the notion that she's gotten in over her head. I am a bit stumped on where to look at this point.

Tonight I'm helping a friend investigate a potential poltergeist. Seems his fridge is ravaged each night and his furniture overturned, yet with no clear evidence of a break-in. He has a recording from last night he swears is worth my time, but I remain skeptical as always. Ricky always did jump to conclusions...

1 comment:

  1. Is it possible that these poltergeists are using clothes and food as a means to feel more in touch with the living? Or, are they trapped in a sort of limbo thinking they are themselves in fact still alive?

    ReplyDelete