Wednesday, November 2, 2011

The Spirit of Preston Road -- 11/02/11

No leads on Aunt Abby as of yet, but I have been been in touch with one of my local contacts. Apparently there have been strange sightings of a woman in early 20th century clothing wandering along the side of Preston Road over the past couple weeks. The sightings seem localized to the area between Beltline and Spring Valley. I'm going to investigate later tonight, as each of the reported sightings have occurred after dark. If anyone in the area spots any unusual activity, by all means let me know.

4 comments:

  1. Actually heard of these sightings, but never seen her myself. Did you bring any equipment in case she only appears in astral form?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're in Garland? Then you know about the Nicholson Central Library? I heard some weird stuff's happened there. Weird noises, things moving around. I had a friend who took some pictures there once and caught some orbs. I can send them to you if you like.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, by all means, Birds. I'd be interested in looking into it. James.Spector19@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've heard the Spring Valley and Preston area is a hotbed of strange sightings and disturbing noises late at night. I'd be sure to have a silver dagger in hand and watch my back frequently if I were you.

    ReplyDelete